Important announcement during the month of October for CLCC.
We are excited that we have been able to resume in-person worship services on Sunday mornings. The encouragement and strength that is gained by coming together is vital to those who follow Christ. If you have not been able to attend in-person meetings for worship, we hope that you will consider joining us on Sunday mornings as we approach the throne of grace to find the help we need.
Below are some of the guidelines and considerations we have adopted as we navigate through the uncertainties of this time:
• CLCC stays up to date on current guidelines and recommendations by local and State authorities to best serve and protect those who attend in-person services.
• CLCC provides face masks for those who are attending services and do not have a face mask to wear while entering and leaving the building. Once seated if desired the masks may be removed as long as adequate distancing guidelines are observed.
• We encourage those who might be at the highest risk for contracting Covid 19 (those who are elderly, those with compromised immune systems, or who have health issues that would increase risk of infection) to consider not exposing themselves to the risk of infection by attending in-person and instead, visit the CLCC Website where videos of the messages are recorded each week and are available FREE of charge.
• Anyone who is symptomatic of Covid 19 or who has been in recent contact with others who are symptomatic or who may have been confirmed to have Covid 19 are encouraged to stay home until cleared by a medical professional.
• CLCC has Intensified the cleaning and disinfection of all frequently touched surfaces.
• In order to protect children and adult teachers during this time of transition the nursery and other break-out ministry areas have been cancelled.
• The seating in the sanctuary has been set up so that it is possible to maintain proper social distancing. It is acceptable to have those who live together move their seats so that they are closer together if desired.
• Overall seating in the sanctuary has been reduced so that it complies with the guidance and directives of state and local authorities and subject to the protections of the First Amendment and any other applicable federal law.
• Restrooms have been equipped with antibacterial soaps and disinfectants. I look forward to worshiping, praying, and seeing you very soon.